Reflecting on the great conversation I had with Roy Tomizawa yesterday over brunch, here are some guidelines that I shall follow from now on.
- Write one article per day, no matter how short (as short as 3 sentences, punchline only)
- Don’t get discouraged by the “completeness” of the article — at this stage, it’s only an exercise
- The long list of draft posts I have in the back would never shorten unless I keep on writing
- Start approach people and interview them
- Who’s the top 5 people that I’d like to interview?
- Whatever is related to esports, just devour it
More rabbit holes, no worries about the structure yet
- What’s the main course of this book? Personal anecdotes or facts & opinions?
Oh boy, what have I gotten into…